Need a sounding board?
Not happy with where you are personally, at work or physically?
Do you have life goals that are scary to say out loud (or maybe even sound a little crazy)?
Sankalpa can help you!
We offer one on one coaching sessions which combine a wealth of experience with an empathetic yet practical approach.
Think of us as collaborators, supporting and empowering you to be your best self and fulfil your potential.
Book a session with our co-founder, Charlotte Messervy. She has the experience and skills to share her knowledge in a constructive, helpful way.
- Coming from a corporate background, Charlotte has first-hand experience meeting the demands from clients, bosses and colleagues. She knows how to deal with workplace dynamics and the stress that comes with meeting deadlines.
- Life changing plans? Charlotte quit her job to travel solo for one year, giving up the confines of the working week and the comfort of a steady paycheck. During this time, she tuned into her own self-belief and innate intuition to navigate travels from Iceland to Vietnam.
- Charlotte undertook a yearlong yoga teacher training challenging her mindsets, beliefs and habits to enable a vast period of personal growth - emotionally, physically and spiritually. She teaches classes in the CBD and Northern Beaches of Sydney.
- Working as a career coach with General Assembly for almost two years, she provided hundreds of people with grounded advice, feedback and support to develop themselves and gain employment into their dream jobs.
Charlotte is in the unique position to combine this wealth of skills, knowledge and personal experience to provide invaluable support. She aims to support you to succeed in whatever your goals or ambitions may be.
Coaching sessions with Sankalpa can help you to:
- Explore potential areas for growth and expansion
- Identify your barriers to progress
- Support you through change management
- Establish clear intentions and integrate them into your daily life
- Provide an impartial partner to hold you accountable for the things that are really important to you
- Provide honest and realistic feedback
- Initial consultation - $60
- $120 for 60 minute session
- $300 for 3 x 60 minute sessions
To book, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0404 821 606.