About This Bootcamp
Job. Career. Calling. Rarely do all three of these things line up. We often blame our circumstances for the decisions we make and roles we accept, but at what point will we stop to consider what will make us happy?
In this workshop series we will delve into ways to identify what motivates us and how we can bring those things into our daily lives in a more significant way.
This is perfect for anyone who is tired of the grind and looking to enrich their life with purpose and passion.
Monday, August 6 6pm-8pm
Workshop Your Why
- Understand the power of purpose
- Debunk myths about what purpose means
- Start to access and define your unique values and motivators
- Learn how to craft your own purpose statement.
Wednesday, August 8 6pm-8pm
Clear Your Path
- Develop tools to reflect and learn from your experiences
- Understand how your purpose aligns with the outside world
- Learn about strategies and tactics to help you keep refining your purpose
Monday, August 13 6pm-8pm
Take Steps Forward
- Address roadblocks before they happen
- Create a game plan for progress towards a more fulfilling career
- Set a mantra to live by, work by, and embody
- Create realistic goals to keep you on track to living a more fulfilling life.
Ticket: $150 AUD
RSVP at General Assembly: https://generalassemb.ly/education/career-lab-navigate-your-career-with-purpose/sydney/52895