When it comes to the body, having a solid foundation is incredibly important. Our feet contain over 100 muscles and 1/4 of the bones in the body. The way we use our feet has a knock-on effect throughout the body, relating to the health of our knees, hips, pelvis, and spine. Energetically, different points in our feet can inform our psycho-emotional experience. So how come we know so little about them?
Join physiotherapist Mike Scott & yoga teacher Charlotte Messervy as they:
- examine the anatomy of the feet and ankles
- identify habits which contribute to muscle imbalances
- workshop commonly problematic yoga poses
- provide modifications to painful postures
- introduce take home exercises to gain strength & mobility
Leave with more awareness and practical information to benefit your yoga practise and your life.
Sign up at Qi Yoga: http://www.qiyoga.net/events/the-movement-clinic-the-feet-and-ankles/